Principles: “8 Big Ideas”
DNA = Movement / Kingdom / Harvest:
We start here to encourage a mindset shift and put tools in leader’s hands that help pass this DNA on to core teams and key leaders. They can pass this DNA on to core teams and key leaders. Move- ment Thinking, Kingdom Perspective, and Harvest Focus are the PLATFORM we need to multiply missionary disciples, missionary leaders, and missionary churches.
- What does God really want?
- What is a movement of God?
- What are the marks of a movement leader?
- What are the fuels for a movement in your city?
- How do you multiply disciples and lead a church that ‘thinks movement’?
- What is the Kingdom?
- How does the Kingdom and gospel transformation fuel movements?
- What does it mean for disciples and churches to operate in Kingdom perspective?
- How does God see the Harvest?
- What does it mean for disciples and leaders to share His ‘missionary’ heart?
- How do we plant the gospel in lost culture, mobilize transformed people into lost culture, and collaborate with churches in our areas to multiply gospel influence in lost culture?
Fruit = Church/Disciple/Leadership:
Training often begins with ‘church’ or ‘leadership’. Too many times we are just tweaking systems, skills, and strategies without strong, reproducible, missionary DNA.
But with the right platform we can DEFINE clear targets for missionary disciples, leaders, and churches, and DESIGN systems to multiply them. Systems that are personal domain driven and corporate domain supported NOT vice versa.
We look at systems and strategies needed to multiply missionary disciples, leaders, and churches. Replicable systems are key to movements.
We help leaders to evaluate what they will measure and how they will measure it in order to ensure the ongoing multipli- cation of missionary disciples, leaders, and churches. Score- cards are key for focus and alignment.
Practices: “1 Motivation. 4 Outcomes.”
Creating culture around God’s glory and His mission to every man, woman, and child thru The Church in your city.
Define your COA (circle of accountability) and design systems for moblizing missionary disciples where they live, work, and play.
Define a clear ‘target’ for disciple & design simple systems for transformation that the individual can own and initiate, whatever the model.
Steps to strategic, missionary collaboration with other churches for your city.
Targets & systems for multiplying leaders and churches for your city.